Mango HR Limited (TEAMANGO) is the data controller of any personal data you provide to us when we work with you.
Ways that we collect personal data
We collect contact details of people with whom we interact during the regular course of conducting business and who express an interest in the services we offer. Examples of ways we interact such people are at conferences, trade shows, meet ups, business meetings, phone enquiries, and online forums. We also collect personal data on our website, through enquiry forms, job applications, and cookies, survey forms, and polls.
We treat your personal data confidentially and store it in a secure and protected database.
Our use of personal data
If you make an enquiry about our services or company, or apply for a job, we request contact details and information about the subject of the enquiry so that we can respond to you appropriately. If we undertake a project for you, we might need personal data to set up a contract with you. In other words, we use this type of data to conduct our regular business with your consent.
If you opt to join our mailing list, we send you updates once or twice per month and contact you if we have a new product or service that we think will interest you. We might also invite you to occasional company events. We keep you on our mailing list until you tell us to remove your name or do not respond to one of our periodic emails checking that you still want us to contact you.
Sharing of personal data
We never sell our mailing lists or any other personal data we hold about you. We may share your personal data with third parties who:
- Provide services to us or on our behalf – such as IT suppliers and website providers – so that we can carry out our everyday business operations and activities.
- Are involved with us in the event of a sale, transfer or disposal of our business.
Retention of personal data
We will only keep your personal information for as long as reasonably necessary to deal with the relevant matter.
If you opt in to receive information from us, we will retain your personal information:
- Until you opt out or otherwise ask us to stop sending you information.
- If you do not respond to one of our periodic emails checking that you still want to receive our information.
You have the following rights to control you own personal data:
- Right to be informed about the personal data that we collect and how we use it.
- Right to access the personal data we hold about you
- You are entitled to a copy of the personal data we hold about you and certain details of how we use it. In the interests of confidentiality, we may require proof of identity from you prior to disclosing such information. We usually provide your personal information to you in writing via email.
- The right to have your personal data corrected or removed, unless there is a legal reason why we need to retain it.
- The right to object to direct marketing. If you change your mind after you choose to join our mailing list, you may opt out by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any of our emails. Please note it may take 2 working days before you stop receiving marketing emails.
- The right to make a complaint. If you believe that we have breached data protection laws when using your personal information, you have a right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority such as the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) in the UK (see https://ico.org.uk/ for more information). Please note that lodging a complaint will not affect any other legal rights or remedies that you have.
We use Google Analytics on our website to understand how viewers use it and to optimise its design and content.
If you would like further information about the matters in this policy or if you have any other questions about how we collect, store or use your personal information, please contact us.
From time-to-time we may update this policy, because of changes to the law, technologies, or other reasons. Changes and clarifications are effective as soon as we post them on our website, and you can check it periodically to view updates.
This notice was last updated July 2020.